This Range Hood Charcoal Filter traps grease from the exhaust air of your oven to prevent it from entering the blower and vent, potentially causing build-up and damage. If your current filter is no longer functioning properly, you should replace it promptly with this item. This charcoal filter is a universal accessory that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Size: 8-3/4" W x 10-1/2" L x 3/8" H. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the range hood and novice repair experience. You must shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part.
- Charcoal Filters are used to remove odors when range hoods are set to recirculate air back into the kitchen
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- This product is a a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Activated charcoal filter measures 8-3/4" x 10-1/2" x 3/8"
- Easy to install
- Package contains (1) Range Hood Charcoal Filter
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Gas Range Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.